Partnership for Change
Partnership for Change– Reducing drug use among youth
- The Cool Spot
- Above the Influence
- Students Against Destructive Decisions (SADD)
- NIDA for Teens – The Science Behind Drug Abuse
- Heads Up: Real News About Drugs and Your Body
- Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America
- Check Yourself
- The Truth
- National Institute of Drug Abuse
- Find Youth Information
- The Leadership To Keep Children Alcohol Free Foundation
The young teen’s place for information on alcohol and resisting peer pressure.
Fun – Play games, watch videos, take quizzes;
Facts – Drug facts and information about pressure;
Help – Get advice for you or a friend;
Speak – Photos, podcasts and your stories.
Originally, the mission of the SADD chapter was to help young people say “No” to drinking and driving. Today, the mission has expanded. Students have told us that positive peer pressure, role modeling and environmental strategies can prevent other destructive decisions and set a healthier, safer course for their lives. And that is why SADD has become a peer-to-peer education, prevention, and activism organization dedicated to preventing destructive decisions, particularly underage drinking, other drug use, risky and impaired driving, teen violence, and teen suicide.